These ranch roasted potatoes are made with 3 ingredients, ranch seasoning, potatoes, and olive oil. It is super easy to make delicious, and each cubed potato is coated with creamy and tangy ranch seasoning. It makes a perfect side dish for any meal. Let me show you how to make it in simple steps
Ranch roasted potatoes recipe
When it comes to roasted potatoes, there are many different ways to season and make them. But if you're looking for a new way to season your roast potatoes then give these ranch-roasted potatoes a try.
I find easy potato recipes to be incredibly fun to make, and you'll see many of them on my website. From air fryer potatoes, Parmentier potatoes, to creamy potato salad, and many more.
You will love today's ranch-roasted potatoes, it is easy and delicious and will soon become one of your new favorites. I love to cut my potatoes for this recipe into small bite sizes but you can cut them into wedges if you prefer.
Not only are they perfect for dinner, but also for potlucks and parties. Everyone will love these tasty potatoes, and they're perfect for any gathering large or small.
The best part of making these delicious cubed roasted potatoes is the minimal effort. It only takes 10 minutes to prep and 30-35 minutes in the oven and only flipping them once.
What you will need
You will need the following ingredients to make this easy roasted potato recipe
Ranch seasoning: homemade or storebought
Vegetable oil: substitute with any other flavorless cooking oil of choice
Step-by-step instructions on how to make ranch potatoes
Preheat oven to 400F/200C. Brush a nonstick rimmed baking sheet with little oil (or cooking spray) or line it with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
Scrub the potatoes clean under cold running water. Pat it dry and cut the potatoes into small bite-sized pieces or wedges.
Transfer the cubed potatoes to a large bowl.
Add olive oil, and ranch dressing mix, to the potatoes, and toss or mix to combine.
Spread potato mixture in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Roast for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown, fork tender, and crispy around the edges, stirring once during baking time.
PS: Crank up the heat to 425F/305C for the last 5 minutes for extra crispiness.
- First, choose your potato. While any type of potato will work, choose one with a relatively thin skin that will crisp up nicely in the oven. Yukon gold, red potatoes, charlotte, or any other baking potatoes would work here.
- Cut your potatoes into similar bite-size pieces so that they can cook evenly.
- You can also add additional seasonings, like garlic or onion powder, depending on your taste preferences.
- Add chopped cooked bacon to these potatoes to make them bacon ranch potatoes. So good!
How to store
These potatoes will last for a few days stored in an airtight container. Reheat them in the oven or air fryer, and they will be just as crispy and delicious as when you first made them.
What to serve it with
These ranch roasted potatoes make a great side dish for any meal. Serve them alongside your favorite protein and vegetable dishes such as
Baked pork steak and many more
No matter how you serve these little roasties, they are going to be loved by everyone. Enjoy!
Ranch Roasted Potatoes
- 2 lb Potato
- 1 oz Ranch seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C. Brush a nonstick rimmed baking sheet with little oil (or cooking spray) or line it with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Scrub the potatoes clean under cold running water. Pat it dry and cut the potatoes into small bite-sized pieces or wedges.
- Transfer the cubed potatoes to a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, and ranch dressing mix, to the potatoes, and toss or mix to combine.
- Spread potato mixture in a single layer on the pre-papared baking sheet.
- Roast for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown, fork tender, and crispy around the edges, stirring once during baking time.PS: Crank up the heat to 425F/205C for the last 5 minutes for extra crispiness.
Nutritional data: Please note that the nutrition label provided is an estimate based on an online nutrition calculator. It will vary based on the specific ingredients and brands you use. Under no circumstances will thedinnerbite.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information.
There you have it, simple and flavorful ranch-seasoned potatoes that you can make at home under 1 hour. As always, if you made this recipe, I would love to hear from you! Kindly rate the recipe 5 star and leave me feedback in the comment section below. Tag me @thedinnerbite on Instagram and save it away to your Pinterest. Please subscribe to the blog if you haven’t for free new recipes in your inbox