Need some inspiration for quick and easy pasta recipes with few ingredients? Look no more! I have got you covered with this different collection of 13 quick and easy pasta recipes you can easily make at home for dinner with what you already have in your cupboard.
These pasta recipes are family-approved, loved by kids and adults alike. They are easy to make yet packed with so much flavor.
You can select from a variety of pasta with vegetables, chicken, ground beef, and fish. And if you like things smooth and creamy, these dishes are for you.
Why you will love these recipes
They are made with a few store cupboard ingredients and perfect for a busy weeknight
Economical and budget-friendly, you shouldn't go out of pocket feeding yourself or your family. Hope you enjoy them!
Simple and quick to make yet packed with delicious flavor
Whether you are a meat-lover or vegetarian, you will find something here.
You can use any pasta shape and size of choice for any of these pasta recipes
Right, let's get to it! Easy and quick pasta recipes you will love
This is one of my favorite recipes! I love super simple pasta meals, especially when you are busy or tired. And this recipe is both plus it is budget-friendly. It only takes 20 mins to make and has basic ingredients which you usually have in your pantry
Another super tasty meal especially if you love ground beef! This is one of my favorite dinners and the family loves it. It is very simple to make, tastes great, and only takes 30 minutes from start to finish.
3. Broccoli pasta with shrimp
This is a healthy pasta dish that comes together in 20 minutes. You might even be able to get it to the dinner table faster if you use cooked shrimp or omit completely to make the recipe meat-free and vegan.
I love roasted red peppers and this pasta comes together so yummy and super easy! If you are looking for a dish that takes little effort then look no further. You can have it ready from start to finish in 30 minutes. To make the job quicker, use store-bought red pepper or try making yours at home with this recipe.
This recipe is for you if you love thunderbolt cooking, cooking pasta in an instant pot is quick and easy with an amazing result. Creamy pasta with tender chicken pieces...so good!
Thanks to TikTok, this recipe came with a bang and I can tell you it is living up to the hype. It is vegetarian and packed with a big flavor. Watch how to make it here.
This is one of my favorite meatless pasta recipes ever. What I love the most about this recipe is that it takes about 30 minutes to make and yet looks like you spent hours on it (my oh my... how good does this look right now?!).
8. Vegetable pasta bake
This is the pasta recipe you want to make when you are looking to incorporate more vegetables into your meal. It is full of veggies and cheese topping that the kids would love
A quick basic pasta recipe elevated with real bacon bits, It is flavourful, garlicky, and utterly delicious.
This is a classic and one of my favorites. It has simple ingredients and it takes less than an hour to make from start to finish, but it tastes delicious. You would love this.
11. Best rasta pasta
This pasta is inspired by Jamaican cuisine. It makes for a wonderful weeknight meal that's perfect for the whole family.
This creamy pasta salad with crisp veggies is the perfect dish for work lunch, picnics, potlucks, or parties. Most of all you can use your favorite shape of pasta to make it!
This baked tortellini and spinach casserole is so easy to make and very delicious! It's a fast casserole, perfect for weeknights. All you need is about 30 minutes and one pan. I love all kinds of pasta and this is my go-to dish if I don't know what to cook.
How to store cooked pasta
Cooked pasta can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 3 to 4 days. Make sure it cools completely before putting it in the fridge and do so ASAP to avoid bacteria growth.
How to reheat pasta
To reheat pasta, simply place it in a skillet or saucepan on medium-low heat. Add some water, about 1 to 2 Tablespoons, or as needed and stir occasionally until the pasta is warmed through.
Alternatively, simply put the pasta in a microwavable bowl add a splash of water and cover with a lid. Microwave for a minute, stir and continue to microwave for another few seconds to a full minute or until warmed through to your liking. Be careful not to burn your lips or tongue.
More roundup recipes you'll love
If you made any of these recipes, don’t forget to leave me feedback. Tag me @thedinnerbite on
Quick and Easy Pasta Recipes With Few Ingredients
- 400 g chestnut mushrooms sub with cremini mushrooms/ closed cup/ closed button mushrooms.
- 400 g pasta linguine or any pasta of choice
- ⅓ cup chicken broth This recipe uses wine but I am using chicken broth instead. Use both if you have them
- 2 large garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil: You can substitute with any other flavourless oil of choice
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Pasta water reserve some for use if need be
- Prep the ingredients: Clean the mushrooms and slice them thinly into about ½ cm. Mince the garlic and set aside
- Cook pasta al dente in salted water according to the packet. Whilst you are waiting on the pasta, move on to the next bit
- Place a skillet over medium heat, add the butter and olive oil and heat till hot. Carefully add the sliced mushrooms in a single layer and sauté until golden (Work in batches if need be for crispy mushroom and add more butter or oil to the pan if the mushrooms have sucked them all up) transfer the mushrooms to a plate.
- Add minced garlic to the skillet and stir quickly to combine so it doesn’t burn then add the heavy cream (substitute for single cream), sauteed mushrooms, parmesan, black pepper, chicken broth and stir to combine. simmer for another 3 minutes till it thickens a bit.
- Drain the pasta, reserving some pasta water to use for later if need be. Toss the pasta in the sauce until it is well coated. Check for salt and seasoning and adjust to taste. Garnish with chopped parsley and grated parmesan and serve hot.
Nutritional data: Please note that the nutrition label provided is an estimate based on an online nutrition calculator. It will vary based on the specific ingredients and brands you use. Under no circumstances will thedinnerbite.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information.