These Juicy and tender boneless skinless garlic chicken thighs only require 6 ingredients, one pan and 15 minutes. It is quick, easy and uses the best chicken marinade that is not only perfect for chicken thighs put all chicken cuts.
Perfect weeknight dinner you can make when time is of the essence, be sure the whole family would love this. Serve these garlic chicken thighs with rice, roast potatoes, oven chips, salad, mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli everything anything.
Why This Garlic Chicken Thighs Recipe Works
- It is quick, easy and yet full of flavour, more importantly, you don’t have to worry about the chicken drying out or overcooking it, unlike chicken breast.
- You only need 3 ingredients for the chicken itself and still achieve crispy, delicious and juicy chicken
- The pan sauce is out of the world delicious and makes a good gravy or on its own.
Skinless Boneless Chicken Thighs Recipe
Whilst writing today's post, there was a cooking program on the TV and one of the presenters said, the most popular meat consumed in the UK is chicken. Boy, what is the lie? Apart from rice, the next meal you would catch me dead with is chicken.
I love eating chicken in any form but I have my reservations for chicken breast. The first thing I reach out for when buying poultry is thighs then wings. Chicken thighs are affordable especially bone-in and skin-on. They cook fast and it’s one of the most flavourful parts of a chicken
One of my saving tips is buying bone-in chicken thighs and removing the skin and bone myself, it is a bit of extra work, but I save myself £2 and a better chance for big-size thighs. Do you have any kitchen saving tips, leave me a comment and we can all learn?
Simple Chicken Marinade (Dry Rub)
This chicken thigh recipe calls for the best marinade ever. This is my go-to and foolproof marinade, I use this marinade when I am running out of time and I need to put food on the table. Also, I know my family can’t refuse this or eat grudgingly, we all love chicken.
The marinade ingredients you already have in your pantry, salt, smoked paprika, and ground black pepper. That is all you need to make this juicy and tender chicken.
Boneless skinless chicken thighs
Ground black pepper
Fresh garlic cloves crushed
Chicken stock: substitute with white wine
How to Make Garlic Chicken Thighs
Prep the chicken: Pat the chicken thighs dry with a kitchen towel, trim off excess or visible fat and set aside. Let chicken thighs be at room temperature before cooking, this allows even cooking.
Add paprika, salt and black better to a small bowl and mix to combine. Add the chicken marinade to the chicken thighs and mix to combine.
Place a pan on medium heat, add olive oil and butter and heat until melted. Add crushed garlic and sauté for about 2 minutes until it releases the fragrance and looks soft.
Add the chicken thighs to the hot garlic oil and sear on each side for about 4 minutes each. Add the chicken stock and move round to deglaze the pan if need be. Flip the chicken thighs once so all sides are covered with the pan sauce. Continue to cook for another 2 minutes or so or until the internal temperature of the chicken reads 165F/73C when checked with a meat thermometer.
Take it off the heat garnish with chopped parsley, and lemon, and serve immediately with other sides of choice and a lemon wedge.
What to Serve It With
How to store
Fridge: leftover garlic chicken can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days. It can be frozen for up to 3 months.
To reheat: simply reheat in a microwave, oven, or air fryer until warm enough to your liking.
After More Easy Chicken Thigh Recipes? How About The Following From The Blog
If you made this quick and easy garlic chicken thighs recipe, don’t forget to leave me feedback and rate it 5 stars. Tag me @thedinnerbite on Instagram and save away to your Pinterest. Please subscribe to the blog if you haven’t for free new recipes in your inbox
Garlic Chicken Thighs
- 6 Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ½ tablespoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves crushed
- ⅓ cup low sodium chicken stock substitute with white wine
- 1 teaspoon salt or use according to preference
- Prep the chicken: Pat the chicken thighs dry with a kitchen towel, trim off excess or visible fat and set aside. Let chicken thighs be at room temperature before cooking, this allows even cooking.
- Add paprika, salt, and black better to a small bowl and mix to combine. Add the chicken marinade (dry rub) to the chicken thighs and mix to combine.
- Place a pan on medium heat, add olive oil and butter and heat until melted. Add crushed garlic and sauté for about 2 minutes until it releases fragrance and looks soft.
- Add the chicken thighs to the hot garlic oil and sear on each side for about 4 minutes each. Add the chicken stock and move Around to deglaze the pan if need be. Flip the chicken thighs once so all sides are covered with the pan sauce. Continue to cook for another 2 minutes or until fully cooked and the internal temperature register 165F/73C. Take it off the heat garnish IT with chopped parsley, lemon slices and serve immediately
To Bake Chicken Thighs in The Ovenpreheat the oven to 200 C / 400 F and bake for about 30 minutes. Test with a meat thermometer if unsure chicken is done. the internal temperature should read 165F/73C. Alternatively, cut the thickest part of the chicken into 2 and the inside should be white and water runs clear.
Nutritional data: Please note that the nutrition label provided is an estimate based on an online nutrition calculator. It will vary based on the specific ingredients and brands you use. Under no circumstances will thedinnerbite.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? PLEASE RATE IT AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT. USE #THEDINNERBITE OR TAG @THEDINNERBITE ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN SEE YOUR PHOTOS, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR CREATIONS. THANK YOU!