Are you looking for quick and easy salmon ideas for dinner? look no further, as I will be sharing with you my collection of 8 easy salmon recipes to make for dinner. Whether you are cooking for one, two, or the whole family, there is something for everyone.
Salmon is a delicious healthy fish that is packed with protein and omega-3 fatty acids, making it a great choice for a healthy dinner option. It is also relatively easy to cook, and can be cooked in a variety of ways including baking, grilling, frying, and even steaming.
How to cook salmon
Salmon is a versatile fish that can be cooked in a variety of ways. The most popular methods are baking, grilling, frying, and steaming. It can also be cooked in a sauce and can also be served with sauce if need be.
Here are 8 easy salmon recipes that are super simple and perfect for a quick and healthy dinner. You only need a few ingredients for the following fish recipes and you will be guaranteed a delicious dinner you and your family would love.
1. Pesto butter salmon
This recipe is a healthy and flavorful option for a summertime dinner. The pesto butter adds a deliciously bold flavor to the baked salmon. Both the butter and salmon take less than 30 minutes to make, so it is a perfect option for a weeknight dinner.
2. Broiled salmon
This recipe is easy to make and can be done in under 15 minutes. Another simple recipe that only requires a few ingredients including lemon pepper, honey, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice,
3. Creamy Tuscan salmon
This recipe is a delicious and easy salmon dinner that can be made in one skillet. It only requires a few ingredients including salmon and its ready in 30 minutes.
4. Baked salmon in foil
This recipe is packed full of garlic butter flavor and it is utterly delicious. The fish is perfectly cooked, it is tender and flakes easily.
5. Honey garlic salmon
This honey garlic salmon recipe is ready in 15 minutes and packed full of flavor. This recipe is what a quick recipe should be, healthy, easy to make with only a few ingredients, and absolutely delicious!
6. Parmesan crusted salmon
If you are looking to impress your family or guest with a delicious and beautiful salmon recipe, look no further. This parmesan-crusted salmon is absolutely stunning, it is easy to make and full of flavor.
7. Salmon coconut milk curry
This is a wonderfully fragrant and healthy salmon recipe, it is easy to make and full of Thai flavor. The perfect recipe for a midweek dinner as it only takes 20 minutes to make.
8. Air fryer salmon
Aside from broiling, this is the quickest way to get salmon dinner to the table. Cooking salmon in the air fryer is foolproof and it comes out perfectly cooked every time. Plus, the skin gets nice and crispy.
Sauce to go with salmon
The following sauce recipes are great for salmon. they are a perfect complement to any salmon dish. It is super simple to make and only requires a few ingredients
Side dish for salmon
Some great side dishes to serve with salmon include
Sauteed zucchini or sauteed green peas
Garlic butter smashed potatoes
More round up recipes you will love
Boneless chicken breast for dinner
Quick and easy pasta recipes with few ingredients
Easy air fryer recipes for beginners
31 easy weeknight dinner recipes
Easy Salmon Recipes For Dinner
- non-stick frying pan
- 2 fresh salmon fillets skin on mine was 120g each
- 2 garlic cloves minced about 1 teaspoon
- 2 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons Soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lemon about 2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- Pinch of chili powder
- Pat the salmon dry with a kitchen paper towel then season it with salt and pepper.
- Add honey, soy sauce, chilli powder and lemon in a small bowl and mix to combine then set-aside
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat, add oil and heat until shimmering hot. Place the salmon on the hot skillet skin side down and cook untouched for 3 minutes (this will ensure crispy skin). Flip to the other side and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. (be careful so you don't break the fish)
- Add minced garlic to the skillet and move around quickly (to avoid burning) for about 20 seconds then pour the sauce over the salmon and continue to cook for another 1 minute or until the sauce begins to thicken up. Lighten the sauce with water if it becomes too thick for your liking or until desired consistency is achieved
- Remove the skillet from the heat and serve salmon with the sauce and any other side of choice and a garnish of chopped spring onions or parsley
Nutritional data: Please note that the nutrition label provided is an estimate based on an online nutrition calculator. It will vary based on the specific ingredients and brands you use. Under no circumstances will thedinnerbite.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information.
Did you try any of these easy salmon recipes for dinner? Don’t forget to leave me feedback. Tag me @thedinnerbite on
Leave a Reply