Easy air fryer recipes for beginners
You just got an air fryer, now what? You are probably wondering what you should make first in your air fryer? Well, that is why you are here today as these collections of 21 simple and easy recipes would give you a great head start.
You would be enjoying your air fryer meals in no time and the best thing is that these air fryer recipes are completely free to you.
What can you cook in an air fryer
This is probably a burning question you have been asking yourself since you are new to using an air fryer. The good news is you can cook virtually everything and anything in the air fryer. You can bake, cook in the air fryer.
The one thing you can’t do in an air fryer is fry food, air fryer is not a deep fryer, and it should never be used as one.
What you cook in the air fryer can mimic fried food, because you don’t need excess oil for crispy food. Also, it is important to know that the air fryer is not for frozen foods only, you can cook, fresh and raw food in your little gadget.
Back to our easy air fryer recipes that are perfect for beginners and pros. These recipes include practical tips to ensure you cook like a pro.
If you own an oven or you have used one before, then using an air fryer would be a ride in the pack. Without further ado, let me share with you these 21 ridiculously quick, easy, and delicious recipes.
Air fryer meat and chicken
Skewered chicken breast pieces and vegetables marinated in simple everyday spices then air fried until tender and juicy. This recipe makes a great appetizer or a healthy dinner the whole family would love.
Air fryer frozen foods
Air fryer vegetables
Air fryer snacks
These are collections of easy and quick snake recipes you can make in your air fryer in less than 15 minutes. They are all beginner-friendly, economical, more importantly delicious.
Can I put raw food in the air fryer
Yes, it is safe to cook raw food in the air fryer. If cooking meat or any type of protein then it is important to own an instant food thermometer to be able to check that the food is cooked at its correct temperature.
Can I cook frozen food in the air fryer
Yes, you can cook frozen foods in the air fryer and they are very easy too. No need to thaw or defrost, simply pop the frozen food from the freezer to the air fryer and cook according to the instructions specified in the recipe. see this air fryer frozen fish sticks recipe for a quick guide.
Best oil for ai fryer
The best oil to use in your air fryer is cooking oil, such as pure vegetable oil, olive oil, grapeseed oil, avocado oil, or coconut oil.
Do I need to flip food in the air fryer
Yes, some recipes require that you flip the food for even cooking. Also when you flip or shake your food in the air fryer, it ensures equal crispness.
More round up recipes
Over to you
If you made any of these super easy air fryer recipes, don’t forget to leave me feedback. Tag me @thedinnerbite on Instagram and save away to your Pinterest. Please subscribe to the blog if you haven’t for free new recipes in your inbox
Easy Air Fryer Recipes for Beginners
- 1 kg 2 lb Potatoes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon onion granules
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and black pepper
- Wash the potatoes and pat them dry with a kitchen towel. You can peel the potatoes if you like desire
- Cut the potatoes into cubes and transfer them into a bowl or the air fryer basket if you prefer
- Season the potatoes with Italian seasoning, paprika, garlic granules, onion powder, olive oil, salt and pepper and mix to combine so the potatoes are well coated.
- Spray the air fryer basket with some cooking oil (it is not important to preheat the air fryer but you may do so if you prefer)
- Add the seasoned cubed potatoes to the air fryer and roast at 200C/400F for 10 minutes, remove the basket and give it a good shake or flip the potatoes if they are not many. Continue to air fry the potatoes for another 10 to 15 minutes or until golden and crispy
- You can spray the potatoes with more cooking oil after 10 minutes. Only do this is the potatoes look dry
- Cooking time may vary according to the size and wattage of the air fryer. I use Cosori air fryer XXL 5.5L to make these potatoes
Nutritional data: Please note that the nutrition label provided is an estimate based on an online nutrition calculator. It will vary based on the specific ingredients and brands you use. Under no circumstances will thedinnerbite.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information.