These easy diced air fryer roasted potatoes are fluffy on the inside and perfectly crispy and golden on the outside. Made with a handful of pantry ingredients, these cubed potatoes are packed with flavours and are delicious.
You will have these from your air fryer to your table in about 30 minutes and it requires minimal prep too. Serve it with air fryer steak and veggies
Easy Air fryer roasted potato recipe
I only recently purchased my air fryer and I have practically tried all recipes I can think of in it and I haven’t been disappointed. Air fryer recipes are convenient and mess-free.
My family and I are now enjoying our weekly serving of jacket baked potatoes which can also be made in an instant pot. I do have to give it to the air fryer, the potatoes whether roasted or baked comes out right at all times.
You don’t need to parboil the potatoes as I did with these Parmentier potatoes or crispy roasties when using the air fryer. That process takes about 10 minutes off the cooking time. All you have to do to make is to cut the potatoes into cube sizes, season them with herbs, salt and peppers and roast in the air fryer until golden brown and perfectly crispy.
You can eat these roasted potatoes any time of the day; breakfast, lunch or dinner. In fact, the leftover makes a perfect school dinner, because of the size, it can be eaten cold at room temperature.
Which potatoes work best
The best potatoes to use for roasting are the floury type like Maris Piper, King Edward or Desiree, Yukon gold or the general white potatoes, russets or red potatoes that can be used for all type of cooking.
Related posts: air fryer bacon and air fryer chicken wings. Both recipes are great with this roasted potato, you can serve it with the bacon for breakfast and the chicken wings for lunch or dinner. You can also serve it with this spicy omelette for breakfast, so good!
Red pepper flakes
Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make easy air fryer roasted potatoes
Wash the potatoes and pat them dry with a kitchen towel. You can peel the potatoes if you like but there is no need to as the potato skin contains great nutrients that is good for the body.
Cut the potatoes into cubes and transfer them into a bowl or the air fryer basket if you would like to skip on the extra dish washing.
Season the potatoes with Italian seasoning, paprika, garlic granules, onion powder, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix to combine so the potatoes are well coated.
Spray the air fryer basket with some cooking oil (it is not important to preheat the air fryer but you may do so if you prefer)
Add the seasoned cubed potatoes to the air fryer and roast at 200C/400F for 10 minutes. Remove the basket and give it a good shake or flip the potatoes if they are not many. Continue to air fry the potatoes for another 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy to your liking
Serve immediately with other sides of choice
Other side dish recipes
Other air fryer recipe
How to cook Air fryer whole chicken
How to cook frozen roast potatoes in the air fryer
If you made this easy roasted air potato recipe, don’t forget to leave me feedback and rate it 5 stars. Tag me @thedinnerbite on Instagram and save away to your Pinterest. Please subscribe to the blog if you haven’t for free new recipes in your inbox
Air Fryer Potatoes (Diced Potatoes)
- Air Fryer
- 1 kg 2 lb Potatoes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon onion granules
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and black pepper
- Wash the potatoes and pat them dry with a kitchen towel. You can peel the potatoes if you like desire
- Cut the potatoes into cubes and transfer them into a bowl or the air fryer basket if you prefer
- Season the potatoes with Italian seasoning, paprika, garlic granules, onion powder, olive oil, salt and pepper and mix to combine so the potatoes are well coated.
- Spray the air fryer basket with some cooking oil (it is not important to preheat the air fryer but you may do so if you prefer)
- Add the seasoned cubed potatoes to the air fryer and roast at 200C/400F for 10 minutes, remove the basket and give it a good shake or flip the potatoes if they are not many. Continue to air fry the potatoes for another 10 to 15 minutes or until golden and crispy
- You can spray the potatoes with more cooking oil after 10 minutes. Only do this is the potatoes look dry
- Cooking time may vary according to the size and wattage of the air fryer. I use Cosori air fryer XXL 5.5L to make these potatoes
Nutritional data: Please note that the nutrition label provided is an estimate based on an online nutrition calculator. It will vary based on the specific ingredients and brands you use. Under no circumstances will thedinnerbite.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? PLEASE RATE IT AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT. USE #THEDINNERBITE OR TAG @THEDINNERBITE ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN SEE YOUR PHOTOS, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR CREATIONS. THANK YOU!